Monday, March 29, 2010

Last Unicorn #2 - Interior page previews!

Pencils by my wife Renae De Liz. Inks/color by Me. Check out previous posts for more art premieres of the new comic book adaptation of Peter S. Beagle's "The Last Unicorn!" for IDW Publishing.





That last one in particular, with the close up of the harpy... ! MAN! I love my wife! She can draw anything and make it look incredible! Beautiful things, scary monsters, whatever. It's a dream every time I get to work with her.

Thanks for checking this out and please spread the word! We'd love to hear what you think and I'd personally love to get my wife's work out there to the furthest reaches of the universe!

Oh, and catch up on Last Unicorn before the comic hit stands. Books, DVD's, CD's, Apparel, Awesomeness!



~Ray

3 comments:

CicadaSong said...

Hello Ray,

I don't usually comment on blogs but I decided to delurk to say to you that I'm so excited for this series! The first issue was lovely and these preview shots you posted are just making me even more excited to get #2!
I just got set up with a subscription for it yesterday, first time for me to do that at a comic store. ^_^

You and your wife do really wonderful work!

~CicadaSong

donna enticknap said...

i just received the first issue. you've both done a beautiful job.
the way the unicorn glows... is just.. perfect.

Meghna said...

Professional painting is very attractive .